Welcome to GAMEWORKS! We strive to bring you the very best in Family Entertainment. In order to give everyone a safe and fun GameWorks experience, we encourage you to read the following rules and policies before entering our establishment:
Effective As Of: June 2019
Each of our GameWorks locations strictly adheres to local laws and regulations related to guest ages.
- For all locations, to purchase or consume alcohol, you must have valid identification issued by a State or Government Agency containing your photograph, date of birth, height, gender and eye color. Expired, altered or damaged identification cannot be accepted.
- Some locations have strict curfews which require guests under the age of 21 to exit our establishment. The time this is enforced varies by location, so please be sure to check your local GameWorks location page for specific times.
- Any time of day prior to curfews, we welcome all guests. Guests under the age of 18 or 21 (varies based on location) need to be accompanied by a guardian who is of legal age for that location.
GameWorks is a family friendly experience, and as such we ask all guests to dress appropriately at all of our locations. Below are some of common dress code related house rules all guests should be aware of.
- Shoes and shirts while in the venue are required at all times.
- Offensive language or imagery on clothing or depicted in visible tattoos are not permitted.
- Guests with torn or soiled clothing worn into the venue will be admitted at the discretion of management.
- Management has discretion on admitting guests with clothing that reveals undergarments or excessive portions of skin that may be inappropriate for a family friendly experience.
- Sunglasses are not permitted to be worn in the venue.
- Gang affiliated attire is not permitted.
- No open carry of firearms is permitted except by sworn law enforcement personnel.
- Masks that either partially or fully cover the face are not permitted, unless during themed events, and in this case only for participating children.
- GameWorks reserves the right to change the dress code at any time.
Smoking, including vaporizers and e-cigarettes, is not permitted. This includes pipe, cigar, cigarette, chewing tobacco, marijuana, clove, and any other smoking product. Some locations will have designated areas for legal and appropriate smoking in outdoor areas. Please contact your local GameWorks for details.
Outside Food & Drinks are not allowed in GameWorks, including in the eSports Lounge. We do encourage you to enjoy our amazing chef created offerings from The Works Kitchen.
Loitering within and around the premises is prohibited. Anyone caught vandalizing GameWorks property will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.Filming & Photography is permitted as we want our guests to have an amazing, memorable experience, and capture and share those memories. However, we ask that the following policies are followed within all GameWorks locations: